I am a software developer who spends my days on the road building and maintaining a simple web application that helps organizations manage their employee wellness programs.
For the past several years, my team has been working on an automated system that will help organizations keep track of employee health and wellness programs and track their progress in those programs.
As an experienced software engineer, I was looking for someone who could help me build a simple system that would allow me to track and manage employee wellness initiatives.
I wanted someone who was familiar with the technology and I wanted to get to know the people behind it.
After interviewing dozens of candidates, I landed on a senior HR professional who was eager to help.
She was a natural fit for our team and the way we are structured as an organization.
She has been with our organization for two years and is currently an employee of our company.
She is a good candidate for the position of HR manager, as we are a large organization with a variety of HR roles and responsibilities.
The HR manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the HR team’s responsibilities for all of the organization’s employees, including those who do not have a specific HR role.
In addition, she will be involved in identifying potential new employees to help meet the needs of the business and will ensure the organization is meeting its goal of having at least 75% of its employees on the same level of health and fitness.
She will also be responsible with the creation and maintenance of a robust HR process that provides an accurate and timely snapshot of how the business is meeting the health and well-being goals of the employees and will help the organization make the most of its resources to reach its employees’ goals.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our team.
This is a senior position in our HR organization and we need to recruit someone with the skills to manage and operate a robust system that helps us to manage wellness programs on a daily basis.
The experience and knowledge of the technology we need will help us create and maintain an efficient HR process.
This includes developing a robust dashboard that provides the most up-to-date information regarding employee health, wellness programs, and the programs themselves.
The information will help our HR manager prioritize employee health programs and make sure they are tracked and managed appropriately.
She or he will also assist in the implementation of a system that identifies the most common and best practices for each wellness program, such as which employees are eligible for which types of programs and when, and will work with the HR department to ensure the programs are administered appropriately.
This will help improve the wellness program’s effectiveness and allow us to meet our goal of being able to reach at least 25% of employees on a level of wellness.
This person will be expected to meet the following responsibilities: • Coordinate all wellness programs within the organization • Provide daily summaries of program results and trends, including which employees have completed the program and which are still enrolled • Report on progress of programs to the HR manager and the HR director • Report any and all adverse events that may occur to employees or the company as a whole • Make sure employees and the company are provided with appropriate support to help them achieve their wellness goals and help them meet their goals • Manage the information that employees are provided to support their wellness and health and safety goals and ensure compliance with health and personal safety guidelines and standards.
Responsibilities for this position include: • Managing the employee wellness and employee wellness program dashboard.
• Developing and maintaining an automated process for tracking employee wellness activities and progress • Managing the wellness dashboard and reporting adverse events to the company and to HR department • Managing and reporting all adverse incidents to the employer and the government • Monitoring employee health-related data to identify the most appropriate actions for addressing any adverse events and reporting any such adverse events on the dashboard • Manually maintaining an effective HR process to help maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees and their families.
• Manages and manages the daily summary of employee wellness information to ensure all employees are on the right level of their wellness progress.
• Identifies, processes, and reports all adverse employee and employer adverse events • Managers the HR program dashboard to ensure compliance and accuracy of program metrics • Managed the HR process and reporting to the CEO and Director of HR.
• Ensures compliance with HR guidelines and standard operating procedures, including employee health records, policies, and procedures.
• Organizes employee wellness summaries into a series of summaries for review and analysis • Manined and monitored all HR reporting to ensure we were meeting our HR goal of reaching 75% wellness by the end of 2019.
• Maintained an HR process for identifying and tracking employees that have qualified for a specific program • Manned the HR system for the administration of the program • Assisted in the development of an automated HR process